Buff Me I'm Famous ! Index du Forum

Harry Kane injury scare: Key questions for Spurs and England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buff Me I'm Famous ! Index du Forum -> Strats -> Ulduar 10-25
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane injury scare: Key questions for Spurs and England Répondre en citant

sb0bet What's the initial prognosis on Harry Kane? And can Tottenham and England cope without him? We look at the key questions after his injury scare against Bournemouth.

Kane suffered an injury to the same ankle which caused him to miss two spells last season when he was challenged by Bournemouth goalkeeper Asmir Begovic in the 34th minute of Sunday's game at the Vitality Stadium.

Mauricio Pochettino's side went on to win the game 4-1 despite Kane's early withdrawal, with goals from Dele Alli and Serge Aurier either side of Heung-Min Son's double, but Tottenham and England now face an anxious wait for news on their star striker.

What's the initial prognosis?

Pochettino told Sky Sports reporter Greg Whelan that the injury was "in his right ankle, possibly ligaments, similar to the injury sustained against Sunderland early last season" at half-time, and he admitted his concern over the situation in his post-match interview.

"I am concerned," he told Sky Sports. "Until tomorrow and the scan we cannot say nothing more. Of course I worry about him, his ankle. We hope it is not a massive issue for him and the team. We hope as quickly as possible he can recover and be available."

What happened last season?

Kane first injured his right ankle in the final minutes of a 1-0 win over Sunderland in September last season. The 24-year-old twisted the joint after falling awkwardly at White Hart Lane, leaving the pitch on a stretcher and departing the stadium on crutches and wearing a protective boot. sb0bet

The ligament damage kept him out for six weeks overall, causing him to miss five Premier League games, three Champions League group stage fixtures and two EFL Cup clashes. He returned for Tottenham's north London derby with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, scoring his side's equaliser from the penalty spot.

Kane injured the ankle for a second time during a 6-0 win over Millwall in the FA Cup in March. Once again, he left the stadium wearing a protective boot. The club confirmed he had suffered ligament damage again, but it was not as severe. In the end, he only missed four Premier League games overall, returning a month later for a 4-0 win over Bournemouth.

What could he miss this time?

The severity of his latest injury remains unclear but Tottenham's upcoming fixtures mean they will be all the more eager for him to avoid a lengthy absence. Their next game is against Swansea in the FA Cup - their last realistic hope of silverware this season - and after that there are tricky Premier League trips to Chelsea and Stoke before a home meeting with Manchester City. sb0bet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buff Me I'm Famous ! Index du Forum -> Strats -> Ulduar 10-25 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation